"Quod me nutrit me destruit"

sexta-feira, maio 12, 2006

More than a feeling

Não consigo parar de ouvir essa música, nem sei porque...

I looked out this morning and the sun was goneTurned on some music to start my dayI lost myself in a familiar songI closed my eyes and I slipped awayIt's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they usedtoplay (more than a feeling)I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)'till I see Marianne walk awayI see my Marianne walkin' awaySo many people have come and goneTheir faces fade as the years go byYet I still recall as I wander onas clear as the sun in the summer skyIt's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they usedtoplay (more than a feeling)I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)'till I see Marianne walk awayI see my Marianne walkin' awayWhen I'm tired and thinking coldI hide in my music, forget the dayand dream of a girl I used to knowI closed my eyes and she slipped awayShe slipped awa y. She slipped away.It's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they usedtoplay (more than a feeling)I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)'till I see Marianne walk awayI see my Marianne walkin' away